Service Nation - Online Summit
Join the Service Nation Online Summit - FREE!
Mar 26, 2020 12:00 PM in Central Time (US and Canada)
Critical Information for ALL Residential Contractors
This is a can’t miss event to help residential contractor business owners stay productive, positive, and prepared as the pandemic event continues to develop.
At Service Nation, we are dedicated to supporting business owners to achieve business goals no matter the circumstances. The Online Summit will provide vital and actionable information business owners can use and implement in their businesses immediately.
Online Summit Schedule (3/26/20)
• Opening Keynote - Jon Taffer (Bar Rescue and NY Times Best Selling Author from New York) - 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM - "How to Secure Your Business During an Economic Downturn"
• What you Need to Know About COVID-19 - 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM - Disease Expert
• Crisis Management Communication - 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM - Tyler Kime, President of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning Co. in Birmingham, Alabama
• Productive Things to Do While Shuttered - 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM - Jim Hinshaw, Vertical Market Manager - HVAC for Service Nation Inc. in Coppell, Texas
• Protecting Your Employees in a Quarantined Environment - 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM - Joe Strittmatter, Vice President of Strittmatter Air Conditioning, Heating, & Plumbing in Denton, Texas
• How to Use Video to Communicate to Employees & Customers - 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM - Abe Romero / Brandi Szeker, VP of Marketing and Social Media Specialist for Service Nation, Inc. in Coppell, Texas
• Cash Flow Management in Lean Times - 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM - John LaPlant, Consultant for Service Nation, Inc. in Coppell, Texas
• Closing Keynote - Kevin Brown (Acclaimed Speaker and Author from Nashville, Tennessee) - 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM